Friday, April 1, 2011

Weldon Leo Snider

This week has been a hard week for my family. We lost someone very important to all of us and that is our Grandaddy. He was an amazing man who loved the Lord and loved his family. I am so blessed to have had him be apart of my life for so long. He was always there for me and loved me and my family. I am so happy that he was able to meet Gage Bennett and I wish he would have been able to make it to his one year birthday. Grandaddy loved Gage so much and was always thinking about him and talking about him. Gage is what made Grandaddy smile so much even while in the hospital. I love my Grandaddy so much and will miss him so much. He was such an important part of my life and I am forever grateful. He taught me a lot but most importantly he taught me that family is important and loving and trusting the Lord is a must. I am blessed beyond words to have had such an amazing Grandaddy. I love you and will miss you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment