For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
It's a.....
We are so excited to announce that our newest addition to our family will be a BOY! We went today to see the doctor and get a sonogram and there he was!! He is precious and right now weighs 8 ounces! We were all smiles and it was a wonderful early birthday present to find out that our sweet baby is a boy! Now I'm out numbered completely and I definitely see a lot more hunting, fishing, camping, etc in my future. I love it! We call both Gage Bennett and Baby #2 BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED!! Thank you God for this amazing baby growing inside of me. Thank you that the Blood of Jesus is washed over my entire family and you are leading the way. We love you and honor you with all of our hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You haven't had any comments, but I have been reading!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you my sweet friend. We MUST get together!
ReplyDelete