Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gavin is 2 months!!

Gavin is 2 months old and I have enjoyed spending every moment home with him. Time has gone by fast, yet not really. From the moment I knew I was pregnant he had my heart. I loved feeling him move inside my belly, even if it did hurt at times. :) I loved having sonograms just so I could see his tiny face. The day we found out whether he was a boy or girl, I was so excited. I was getting a sneak peek of an amazing gift from God.

At 2 months of age Gavin is cooing with us more, has one of the biggest smiles I've seen and stays awake longer periods of the day. I love watching Gage interact with him. Gavin just smiles at Gage and it fills my heart with JOY. God has truly blessed Joe and I with two amazingly sweet and loving boys. We are abundantly blessed!

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (Psalms 127:3 NKJV)

1 comment: