Each night as I tuck Gage into bed, I always pray for him. He'll sometimes even say "Pray for me." And as I pray he'll want to pray for coyotes, wolves, elephants, etc. At first I wasn't real quick to pray for those animals, but then God spoke to me and said, "It's his prayer. He has faith like a child" I'm so glad God did speak and I want to listen and obey. I still get verses in that I speak over Gage, but we also pray for the wolves, coyotes, elephants, and sometimes even lions. :)
I love these moments with my babies and I want to remember them always. I never want to take a moment for granted or not pay attention. So we will pray how Gage wants to pray. The important thing is, we are talking to God.
and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:3 NKJV)

I saw the picture the other day, but just now took time to read what you wrote. Keeping this blog will give you a place to look back to next year and "remember" these moments with the boys.
ReplyDelete