For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Eating ladybugs
Last night Gage, Joe and I were outside in our backyard playing with our dogs when I saw several ladybugs. I got one on my hand and showed Gage. He promptly picked it up with his fingers, squished it and put the ladybug in his mouth! That should be no surprise because he puts everything in his mouth right now. As Joe was going to get the ladybug out of Gage's mouth, Gage starting spitting and it was almost as if he said "yuck" It was hilarious! At least ladybugs are better than the dog poop he put in his mouth last week. I know, nice right!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Picky eater!
ReplyDelete