Today is my amazing husband's birthday and we are in McLean celebrating! Right at this very moment, Gage is sleeping, I'm holding Gavin while he is sleeping and Joe is in his chair resting. We have been having so much fun fishing, riding 4 wheelers and trying to catch a beaver! This is so much fun, the weather is perfect and I'm glad we are here on Joe's birthday!
As we all rest I'm listening to the beautiful sounds that God has blessed this earth with. The songs of the birds singing, the wind rustling the trees and the bees buzzing around (wish they weren't buzzing around me!!). What a magnificent time this is! Glory to God!
I am so thankful for all that God has blessed me with. An amazing husband, who loves me unconditionally, two beautiful boys, whose hearts are full of happiness and joy, and this time with them as a family of four. My cup runneth over and I know that God had blessed me more abundantly than I could even ask or think. Thank you Jesus for this precious time!
Repeatedly hitting the "Like" button.
ReplyDelete