Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gavin is 9 months old!

Man how time has flown by! My sweet Gavie is 9 months old and has changed so much. Now I can already take his picture with the numbers because he won't sit still. He is awesome! 

Gavin has 6 teeth, crawls everywhere and is starting to show signs of curly hair. We wonder if his hair will be curly like Gage's. Gavin can pull himself up to a standing position now and it's so neat to watch. He's getting so big. He weighs at least 21 pounds (from last time I took him to dr, which was at least 3 weeks ago). He has cute, chubby legs and I kiss them all the time. <3 He is tall too. He wears 12 month clothes right now. I cleaned out his drawer tonight of all 6-9 month clothes. Wow! It's hard to believe I'll be planning his 1st birthday soon. 

My sweets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment