Friday, October 11, 2013

Time Flies!

Where has the time gone??  Gavin is 9 months old this month and crawling and just this week has started pulling himself up to stand all by himself.  He also is getting his 5th tooth!!!   He is such a good baby, because I didn't even know this 5th tooth was there until it had broken thorough and I saw it.  He sleeps through the night and we all are getting at least 6+ hours of sleep a night.  AMAZING!!  I am in LOVE with this precious blessing from God.  He is beautiful and amazing and I love him so much! <3

Gage Bennett is getting SO tall and his vocabulary is expanding so much everyday.  He brings such joy and life to our family.  I love his personality and his love for life!  He makes us so happy!  He is also such a good big brother!!!  He is so good with Gavin and is excited for Gavin to get bigger so they can play together.  He is so sweet and  I love him so much!!!  I see an amazing future ahead with these two as brothers.  I know they will be close and do a lot together.  God has blessed Joe and I so abundantly with a beautiful family.  Glory to God!  

It's been awhile since I posted last, but it's because I am finally getting to sleep at night.  I.LOVE.IT! Most of the posting I did before was in the middle of the night.  I am going to be better at posting again.  I'll just have to find another time.   :-)  

Blessings to you all and goodnight!  It's time to start on my 6+ hours of sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment