What a weekend!! Our Ignite Conference was amazing and the Holy Spirit moved! We had so many ladies saved, healed and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. God was there and it was incredible. The way the women opened their hearts and received from HIM was precious to witness.
1. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to minister the gospel this weekend.
2. I am thankful that I was able to help four ladies receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
3. I am thankful for how God moved this weekend.
4. I am thankful that I was able to minister to so many women.
5. I am thankful to God for all that I have learned and that I continue to learn. Revelation knowledge!!
6. I am so thankful for my sweet husband keeping the fort down while I was gone.
7. I am thankful for the renewing weekend I had.
8. I am thankful for our church, TRF and the amazing women there.
9. I am so thankful for my sweet boys.
10. I am thankful for the beautiful soaking music by Grace Williams.
No comments:
Post a Comment