1. I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit being my guide.
2. Thank you God for the word that you have for me this weekend as I teach your beautiful daughters how to spend time with you.
3. Thank you that my mouth is full of your words and none of mine. I only say what you say.
4. Thank you for TRF and the amazing anointed Pastor we have that believes in your Word and teaches us.
5. Thank you for the word you had for my friend Patti tonight. I pray she receives it in Jesus Name.
6. Thank you for the vision you gave me a few weeks ago and that tonight it was confirmed.
7. Thank you for my precious, amazing husband. Thank you Lord that he supports me and loves me so much.
8. I am so thankful that Joe is the spiritual leader of our home.
9. I am so thankful for my dear friends Katy and Susan. Thank you for all the love and preparation that you have put into this retreat.
10. Thank you to my sweet Gage and how he prayed over me again tonight that I was healed.
11. To my sweet sister Jonna. She's been on my mind and I love her so much!
12. I'm thankful for my future. Thank you Jesus we are blessed and highly favored!
13. Thank you for my friend Mindy! She is an awesome friend and coworker and together we come up with some great lessons.
14. I am thankful I get to be myself around my family and friends.
15. I am thankful for the opportunity that I had to write some ladies a letter who are attending the retreat and how God had a different word for each of them.
16. I am thankful for my BIBLE!!! It's the living word! Sharper than any two edged sword.
17. I am thankful for the opportunity to minister to some beautiful women this weekend. God has BIG plans for us!
18. I am thankful for my mom and dad and how they too receive God's word
19. I am thankful for my car that is paid for! Bless God!
20. I am thankful for the job that I have this year and the job that God has for me in the future. I know my life is changing.
21. I am so thankful for our sweet Pammy and how much she loves my boys.
22. I am thankful that God has blessed me with two precious children and how they too feel the love of Jesus.
23. I am thankful for being alive! I am the hands and feet of Jesus and I am set out to minister the gospel in Jesus Name!
24. I am thankful for the opportunity to minister to people in my workplace by my actions and words.
25. I am thankful for the different seasons we get to experience here in Amarillo.
26. I am thankful for my eyes and that I am able to see the leaves changing. They are gorgeous!
27. I am thankful for my family! I am surrounded by 3 men in my life that live me unconditionally. Thank you God for blessing me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment